|The Parish of Wilmot is a welcoming rural parish with two congregations totalling approximately 200 parishioners. The Parish Administrator will work regular hours from September through June. Summer employment July and August will be 4 hr per week. Extra hours are required from time to time during certain church calendar seasons (Advent, Christmas, Lent, Easter) and January-February period for annual reports.
The Parish Administrator will be based out of Holy Trinity Church in Middleton. Tasks may vary from day to day, depending on the church season, but the daily tasks will be processing correspondence, and answering the phone.
We are looking for a person with good people skills, friendly demeanour, discretion, and personal integrity.
Please apply by email with cover letter, CV, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Answering incoming phone calls and emails, pick-up and processing mail, updating Parish website (HTML not required)
– Preparation of weekly bulletins for church services
– Collating and printing annual reports
– Maintenance of parish membership list, preparing mailings a few times a year
– Maintain parish records, keep files in order
– Administer food voucher program
– Other administrative tasks as required
Hours: 9am-noon Monday and Wednesday, 9am-1:00pm Friday
Job Type: Permanent, part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Computer skills: MS Word (or equivalent word processing, Microsoft Excel (or equivalent): 1 year